Eco-Test at Vehicle Testing Centres
AbstractFollowing the world conference on sustainable developmentof ecology, the care for the environment has to be strictlycomplied with, and this should be the task both of every individualand of the society as an organised whole. The work presentsconcrete measurements from practice and the indicators of thesituation regarding motor vehicles in Croatia. The EGO-TESThas been performed in Croatia according to the European Uniondirectives; first on the vehicles with petrol engines. Now, it isstarting to be applied on the vehicles with Diesel engines as well.Compliance with the EGO TEST regarding motor vehicles inCroatia will take into consideration the guidelines provided bythe European Union and thus reduce the harm from exhaustgases and noise pollution, and increase the possibility of usingmotor vehicles in order to reduce the danger and increase thesafety on the roads by excluding old vehicles from traffic.
Eko test- analiza podataka iz 2002. godine, Centar za
vozila Hrvatske, Zagreb, September 2002
Ispitivanje ispusnih plinova motomih vozila, Centra za
vozila Hrvatske, Zagreb, January, 2000
Uvod u ispitivanje ispusnih plinova, Centar za vozila
Hrvatske, Zagreb, September 2001
(4) STARGAS 898- Instruction manual
BOSCH RTM 430- Instruction manual
BOSCH-Emission-System-Analyse, Software instruction
(7) Regulations on vehicle roadworthiness in road traffic NN
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).