The submission of a paper is considered as author's guarantee that the paper had not been published before and that its publishing does not violate the copyright laws. Any paper that had been presented at a symposium or a conference and published in full in the Proceedings in printed or electronic form are regarded as published papers. The author(s) must indicate if their paper has been posted on a "working paper" website other than their own. On acceptance, the text, or any link to full text, must be removed from the "working paper" website other than the author's own website.
The papers shall be accepted for publishing only after the author has modified the paper in compliance with the reviewers' and editorial's remarks. The author shall be responsible for all the data presented in the published paper.
The paper shall be submitted at http://traffic.fpz.hr. The paper shall be uploaded in English, leaving out the data about the author(s). Author information (metadata) should be entered during paper submission. If another author becomes involved while the paper review process is ongoing, the original authors can acknowledge him or her in the appropriate section of the paper (Acknowledgements).
After the paper is accepted for publishing, the author(s) shall be asked to submit author information (name, level of education, e.g. B.Sc./M.Sc./Ph.D., affiliation and address), the title, abstract and key words in the native tongue of the first author which will be included in the published version. When we started publishing our journal in English, we thought that this little detail was very interesting in order to visually highlight the internationality of the journal as well as to contribute to preserving the diversity of languages in the world.
Starting from January 1st, 2020, the publishing fee will be EUR 480 plus VAT 25%, totalling EUR 600 (HRK 3,200 plus VAT 25%, totalling HRK 4,000). If the payer is a company or institution then the invoice will be issued to the amount of EUR 480 (taxable legal entities are subject to a reverse-charge). All Croatian based payers must cover the VAT cost. Feel free to contact the publishing office for more information.
Preparation of the paper
1) Text shall be grammatically correct, free of spelling mistakes, written in one column using WordOffice text processing program. Margins 2.5 cm, font Times New Roman (size 12 for text, size 14 for chapter titles, size 16 for the title of the paper) and single line spacing shall be used. Scope (including figures and drawings) shall be limited to 12-15 pages. Pages have to be numbered.
2) Title shall describe accurately, clearly and concisely, in as few words as possible, the content of the paper. It shall be understandable for subsequent processing of the paper in indices and abstracts, where the title is the basis for the classification into the scientific areas and fields;
3) Abstract is a concise preview of the entire paper. It shall provide the reader with brief information on the purpose and objective of research, new findings, methodology, achieved results and conclusions. The abstract shall contain up to 200 words with no formulae nor bibliography.
4) Key words shall provide the reader with an at-a-glance identification of the purpose and object of research. Key words shall be separated by a semicolon (;) and shall not contain abbreviations.
5) For the sake of concision, the paper shall be divided into numbered chapters beginning with an introduction and ending with a conclusion;
6) A note to the authors who are not native English speakers: there is no full stop following the years; thousands, millions, etc. are divided by a comma - 2,340,532; milliards are designated as bn (billion); decimal numbers are written with a full stop (point) - 1.45
7) Abbreviations shall be explained at first mentioning in the abstract and in the text. Key words shall not contain abbreviations.
8) Formulae and equations shall be preferably written in one line with adequate numbering on the right of the line in brackets: (1). The equations must be clear, compact and free of any ambiguity. For all the used physical values their names shall be indicated (possibly also the measuring units), and less known physical values shall be also explained in terms. The indices, sub- and super-scripts, shall be written in a clear manner. Superscripts need to be avoided so as prevent confusing them with numerical exponents.
9) The application of SI (International System of Units of Measurement) is obligatory, with or without the adequate prefix. The legally approved old measuring units, not coherent with SI can be indicated in brackets along with the SI units.
10) Figures must be accompanied by a caption and numbered, and the source shall be indicated underneath. All figures are printed in black-and-white, unless the editorial board decides otherwise. The Internet contributions should be avoided because of poor print quality.
11) Tables shall contain only data that are essential for the understanding of the text. The tables shall be accompanied by a caption and numbered. The source of data shall be indicated underneath.
12) References shall be listed in order as it appears in the text, at the end of the paper in compliance with Vancouver Citation Style. The reference numbering in the text is written in square brackets: 
Examples of most used forms:
Journal Article: Print
 Maršanić R, Zenzerović Z, Mrnjavac E. Planning Model of Optimal Parking Area Capacity. Promet – Traffic & Transportation. 2010;22(6): 449-457.
Journal Article: online / electronic
 Brown JR, Thompson GL. Examining the influence of multidestination service orientation on transit service productivity: a multivariate analysis. Transportation. 2008;35(2): 237-252. Available from: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11116-007-9140-x [Accessed 18th Apr 2009].
 Chou J-S, Kim C, Kuo Y-C, Ou N-C. Deploying effective service strategy in the operations stage of high-speed rail. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review. 2011;47(4): 507-519. Available from: doi:10.1016/j.tre.2010.12.004 [Accessed 18th June 2012].
 Raicu Ş, Dragu V, Popa M, Burciu Ş. About The High Capacity Public Transport Networks Territory Functions. In: Guarascio M, Brebbia CA, Garzia F. (eds.) Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Urban Transport and the Environment, 22 - 24 June 2009, Bologna, Italy. Southampton, UK: WIT Press; 2009. p. 41-50.
 Miles DA, Van Dis ML, Williamson GF, Jensen CW. Radiographic imaging for the dental team. 4th ed. St. Louis, MO: Saunders Elsevier; 2009.
 Dionne RA, Phero JC, Becker DE. (eds.) Management of pain and anxiety in the dental office. Philadelphia, PA: WB Saunders; 2002.
Book: online / electronic
 Simons NE, Menzies B, Matthews M. A Short Course in Soil and Rock Slope Engineering. London, UK: Thomas Telford Publishing; 2001. Available from: http://www.myilibrary.com?ID=93941 [Accessed 18th June 2015]
Chapter in a Book
 Alexander RG. Considerations in creating a beautiful smile. In: Romano R. (ed.) The art of the smile. London, UK: Quintessence Publishing; 2005. p. 187-210.
 Kay JG. Intracellular cytokine trafficking and phagocytosis in macrophages. PhD thesis. St Lucia, Qld: University of Queensland; 2007.
 Leatherwood S. Whales, dolphins, and porpoises of the western North Atlantic. U.S. Dept. of Commerce. Report number: 63, 2001.
Acts of Parliament
 Canada. Environmental Health Directorate. Radiation protection in dentistry: recommended safety procedures for the use of dental x-ray equipment. Safety Code 30. Ottawa: Ministry of Health; 2000.
Non-English Reference/Translated works
 Matišić A, Granić R. Troškovi distribucije prijevoza putnika u gradskom i prigradskom prometu. Ekonomika prometa. 2012;25(4): 296-302. Croatian
 Matišić A, Granić R. [Distribution costs of transportation of passengers in urban and suburban traffic]. Ekonomika prometa. 2012;25(4): 296-302. Croatian
Re: A title written in square brackets indicates that it is not listed in the original language.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.